Real World Application! Worldview Survey (Coming Soon)
Instructor: Carl Kerby
This course will help flesh out even more commonly used arguments that are used to express doubt about the Word of God. But, it will be done with the goal for you to take the information and then go into the “real world” and start engaging folks in conversations.
After finishing “A Crashcourse in Critical Thinking”, What About . . . Fossils?” and “What About . . . Human Evolution?” you’re ready to start using what you’ve learned. This course will help flesh out even more commonly used arguments that are used to express doubt about the Word of God. But, it will be done with the goal for you to take the information and then go into the “real world” and start engaging folks in conversations.
Over the years Carl has found that by asking questions, you can open doors to speaking truth into others lives. If we’re going to impact the world for Christ, we’ve got to be able to do what He calls us to do. And that is to give an answer for the reason of the hope that we have inside of us.
By conducting “Worldview Survey’s” in your community you will find out very quickly that Christians and non-christians alike have the same problem. The vast majority believe something, but are not able to articulate why they believe it. This survey is designed to, as a minimum walk away from a conversation with the other person thinking about why they believe what they say they believe. Ultimately though, most of the time you will be able to use the survey as a springboard to very good conversations.
To do this, you’ve got to be able to “answer” the questions before you “ask” the questions. This course is going to teach you how to answer the questions on the Worldview Survey, to equip you to start engaging the culture.
Course Purpose and Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this course, students will be able to answer the following questions, plus many more:
· Where did Cain get his wife?
· If we all go back to one man and one woman, how’d we get so many different “races”?
· How do you explain finding fossils that date back hundreds of millions of years, if the Bible is correct and the earth is young?
· Wouldn’t finding all of the human fossils and their ancestors prove that man has evolved gradually over time from apelike ancestors rather than being ‘created’?
· Can you name any of the evolutionary ancestors along with the actual evidence that was found for each ancestor?
· Wouldn’t finding dead hominids millions of years before Adam or Eve were around contradict the biblical teaching that “the wages of sin is death” Romans 6:23?
· How do you fit dinosaurs into the Bible if the earth is only a few thousand years old?
· The Bible teaches there was a ‘global flood’ just a few thousand years ago. Can you name any evidence that supports a global flood?
· Statement: The Bible is very clear that Noah was a ‘real’ man that built a ‘real’ Ark and that there was a ‘real’ Global Flood to judge sin. If this is true: How did Noah fit 10 billion species of animals on the Ark?
· Does ‘Carbon-14 dating’ (C-14) prove the earth is millions of years old?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.